Warren County boasts terrific access to transportation. Centrally located in Indiana along the Illinois border, we are within a day's drive of ninety-four million consumers and 80 of the top 100 markets in the United States and Canada.
- Interstate 74 carries travellers east-west to Indianapolis and Champaign, Illinois.
- US 41 and state road 63 provide a major north-south four-lane highway carrying traffic from Chicago, Illinois to Evansville, Indiana and the southern US.
- State road 26 provides easy access to the city of Lafayette and Purdue University.
- State road 28 is an important east-west highway connecting several small industrial cities across the center of Indiana.
- Norfolk Southern maintains an important line traversing Warren County diagonally with over 45 trains daily.
- Rail service is available at West Lebanon, Marshfield, and Stewart in Warren County through Stewart Grain Company.
- The line at Stewart is a privately-owned shortline feeder to all major rail lines with an unlimited amount of cars that can be loaded. Stewart Grain Company is willing to work with companies with rail service requirements.
- Danville, Illinois maintains a outstanding airport 20 minutes west of Warren County with commuter connections to the major airlines.
- East of Warren County is the Purdue University's airport located in West lafayette providing services and a training facility for Purdue's aerospace program.
- Indianapolis International Airport, 75 minutes away via Interstate 74, provides national and international flights and connections without the overcrowding of Chicago airports.